SELLA-ASKUS Bollard / Security Post
Patent Pending Application No. GB2002964.1.
Visit our on-line shop
Surface mounted, removable bollard. A security deterrent for parking or access.
Easy to fit without the need to dig up the ground or concrete in.
Made in our own factory in UK.
• Designed for use as a parking deterrent, the SELLA-ASKUS Bollard / Security Post can be fitted by just drilling 2 holes into the ground.
• Made from zinc sprayed and powder coated steel the SELLA-ASKUS Bollard is strong, robust and weatherproof.
• A unique fixing mechanism means that when the two legs are inserted into the base plate and locked together, they cannot be removed, thus creating a formidable deterrent.
• When legs are removed the base is strong enough that it can be driven over without causing any damage.
• When not in use, legs can be locked together in a suitable location or kept in the boot of your car.
• Additional ‘wing nut’ screws to hold in place and prevent rattle during prolonged periods of operation.
Features and Benefits
• No need to concrete in (although it can be if required) – can be fitted by average DIY person.
• Surface mounted – not sunken into ground.
• Base unit only 16mm high – represents minimal or no trip hazard when bollard removed.
• Steel construction – can be directly driven over (not just straddled) when bollard removed.
• Steel construction, zinc sprayed, powder coated – strong, robust and rust resistant.
• Bollard is made of two pieces that fit into slot base unit. – No training required can be fitted and removed by anyone.
• Locking mechanism at top of bollard – no need to crouch down to lock and unlock.
• Locking via padlock – choose your own lock and level of security.
• More than one can be chained together.
• 610mm high with black and yellow markings – very visible.